Rock and Water is a program for people of all ages, run around the world, with the aim of building confidence, resilience and self-control.
Each term, a different house group of Year 7 students engage with the program, learning practical strategies to manage bullying.
When I have my basis, I have my balance.
When I have balance, I have self-control.
And if I have self-control, I can do ANYTHING!
2019- what a wonderful year!
Some of the things students said they learned in Rock and Water:
- “How to protect myself from danger”
- “To stop the bullies”
- “To avoid a fight”
- “When I get angry I can calm down”
- “To act strong and confident if there’s a threat”
- “To avoid violence”
- “To resolve sibling issues”
- “My self-confidence has increased”
- “I am proud I can control my emotions and not let my emotions control me”